About Asian Eye Trunk Shows
Thank you for your interest! Many retailers enjoy the added benefits of bringing Asian Eye Trunk Shows into their shops to build excitement with customers and boost sales at the stores. Each AE trunk will include an assortment of beautiful pieces to include current and previous stock based on the customers input for season, pricing, colors, and fabric.
While our goal is to accommodate as many requests as possible, items are limited – so it’s best to plan ahead. The list below explains how our trunk shows work and the requirements for having them. For additional trunk show questions or to plan an event please contact our office directly via e-mail or phone: firstname.lastname@example.org or 360.299.0504
Trunk Show Requirements
- Please schedule your trunk show at least 4 weeks before your event. Plan as far ahead as possible; during certain times we are scheduling shows three months in advance.
- Trunk shows require a 20 piece minimum order; retailers can work with the office directly to determine selection goals and Asian Eye will work to satisfy all needs as possible and select additional items when necessary based on customer inputs.
- Shows are scheduled for a maximum of 1 week and unsold items must be returned to Asian Eye by the scheduled return date. Please return your trunk on time or additional fees and charges will apply.
- Asian Eye will pay to ship your trunk show to you. You are responsible for shipping costs to return the show to Asian Eye at completion.
- All shows come with a packing list. Please review it when the show arrives at your store and make sure you received the pieces listed. Save your packing list to make sure you verify what items will be returned at the end of the show; this list will need to be included in the return shipment.
- Please note that you are responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items, and all items must be returned in original condition. Once you receive the trunk, you need to review each piece and ensure it was not damaged prior to arrival; any damages should be reported to Asian Eye immediately (within 24 hours of receiving the package).
- Asian Eye will require a contract agreement prior to shipment and a credit card on file to assure payment; a $25 fee will be charged when shipment occurs and refunded when items are received back or credited towards payment of the account.
- The Credit card on file will be charged immediately upon return of the show items unless other arrangements have been made prior to the original shipment date. Charges will be applied for all non-returned items once received at Asian Eye and submitted for quality control checks.